forensic video enhancement software
Why choose FIVE over other solutions?
It is the best tool for your job.
- FIVE is a single complete set of tools designed from top to bottom for forensic and security professionals: all needed functions in one software package for both static image and video. FIVE is not a plugin for commercial photo editing software or a bloated video editor. FIVE is the first 21st century product suite designed specifically as a tool for your job: it has all the features you need and none that you don't.
- Automatic report generation, including the sequence of all operations applied to all files, the used parameters and a detailed description of their usage and implementation, plus the images of most important frames or processing steps chosen by the user. In the United States, if you are in a Frye or Daubert state, this is one of the most important features in FIVE when evidence goes to court since it is an automatic documentation of scientific methodology used.
- FIVE is fast. With our workflow design, you can apply filters in any unlimited sequence: drag and drop, add, delete, modify, move, copy, paste, etc. You have the ability to modify any parameter of any operation in any order; the results can be seen immediately. With FIVE, everything is done in real time to dramatically reduce time and effort. This can be done even while playing a video file or viewing a live feed.
- FIVE is high performance. FIVE has tools to target any type of data, from CCTV recordings and dash cam video to crime scene digital photos and latent fingerprint enhancement. With one uniform user interface, you can work in the same way with single images, sequences of images and videos.
- Support for any image and video format without additional expensive format tools and configuration filters. FIVE is ready to work, straight from the box, and will work on your current workstation, laptop, or PC. If we do not have the native codecs to play the video file, no problem! We have a built in utility to capture video from the DVR console or player quickly and easily. We are also directly compatible with Milestone® and a few other high end video management servers.
- With more than 70 different filters included as standard to enhance and analyze images and videos, FIVE is both budget friendly and a complete package. FIVE does not require additional plug-ins or third party software.
- FIVE has features you cant find in any other software: choice of multiple video decoding engines, integration and compatibility with some high end surveillance video management systems, alignment of images taken from different perspectives, deblurring of long range videos affected by air turbulence.
- Built-in security and robust file authentication to detect any tampering or unauthorized modifications or changes so that all evidence is secure.
- Available in multiple languages as standard (English, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, French, Polish, others available soon).
- FIVE will work with your platform. Because FIVE is compatible with standard PCs (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 32 bit and 64 bit versions), the time and cost to deploy are minimal. As hardware standards change quickly, FIVE does not bind you to a platform that will soon be obsolete or cannot be upgraded without major expense (if at all). Amped FIVE shows a clear advantage over competitors in cost effectiveness in budget analysis based on total life-cycle cost.