1) Launch Amped DVRConv.
2) Drop video files into the Input Folder. The folder can be on a local computer or on a network shared folder.
3) You can drag and drop the files to convert, or the directory containing them, directly onto the program interface. The files will automatically be copied in the Input Folder.
4) Amped DVRConv automatically converts those files into a standard format (proxy file) and puts them into an Output Folder where you will find a true and exact copy of the original fileand the playable converted proxy file, in addition to a detailed report of the process involved, including all the steps that were taken to create that file. This makes Amped DVRConv reliable, repeatable, and reproducible.
5) You can now double click on the converted files to be able to see elements of the crime.
6) Based on your specific needs, the format of the converted files can be changed, for example from AVI to MP4. Default settings are based on a compromise between having the most workable file format across the majority of law enforcement, preserving the originality of the data, and minimizing conversion time.
7) If you need help with how the product works, you can click on the Help button.
8) If you have a video that is part of the few formats that we currently don’t convert automatically, you can click on the Upload Video button to be directly connected to the Amped Software programming team to securely send files to convert. Our team generally turns these around within 24 hours.