- Content copywriting and editing: work on numerous content pieces for the website, blog, emails, newsletters, social media, and product marketing documentation
- Channel marketing: establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with channel partners and help them properly represent the company brand and products through the organization and preparation of various field marketing activities
- Events: identify industry events to participate in and organize all the logistics for events such as industry tradeshows, conferences, and seminars. Potentially travel worldwide for their participation.
- Webinars: organize and promote online webinars and other online events
- Digital marketing: work together with the marketing team to plan, execute and analyze the content marketing strategy on the company website, blog, newsletter, YouTube channel, and social media.
- Strategic marketing: monitor the industry, markets, and the competitive landscape to identify opportunities and risks as well as define key messages and channels to promote the company brand and products. Analyze, interpret and process market data to identify new business opportunities in close collaboration with the sales team.
- Interdepartmental Communication: collaborate, coordinate and communicate with other departments for the promotion of product releases and various projects.
- Media Relations and Communications: manage advertising activities on magazines and third-party websites, evaluate press opportunities and requests, identify possible topics, content and authors, and work with PR agencies.
- Very advanced professional English proficiency
- Excellent organizational skills, punctual and reliable, with a precise and detail-oriented attitude
- Creative and critical thinker with an analytical mindset
- Ambitious and proactive, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in marketing, sales, or business development in the B2G or B2B field
- Good knowledge of computer software fundamentals and the Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma, possibly in a field related to the position
- Must be a European Citizen
- Native English speaker or almost equivalent
- Knowledge of the Italian language
- Knowledge of additional languages (Spanish as first priority)
- Experience in technical marketing copywriting
- Experience with CRM or sales/marketing software tools (such as Zoho CRM), Zoom Webinars, MailChimp, Buffer, Hootsuite
- Experience with image and video processing tools
- Experience in marketing or sales in the public safety or national security field
- Experience in the digital forensics field, as a forensic image and video analyst, law enforcement, military, or forensic expert
- Availability to travel worldwide, after the COVID-19 emergency