The Amped team
Amped Software is made up of a team of highly experienced video forensic experts dedicated to sharing and educating our users and the public on the topics of video evidence and multimedia forensics. Our team members come from varied backgrounds, including law enforcement and military, research, sales, marketing and software development, each working as a whole to provide the best customer service, with a focus on continuous product improvement to meet the evolving needs of the industry.
CEO and Founder
Martino Jerian graduated in Electronic Engineering at the University of Trieste (Italy) with a thesis on Forensic Image Processing and founded Amped Software in 2008. He has extensive software engineering experience designing and starting the development of Amped Software products. He teaches as a contract professor in a few university courses related to investigations, forensics and intelligence. He has published several scientific papers on image and video forensics and has worked as a forensic expert in major judiciary cases.
Amped Software was officially founded in Trieste (Italy) by Martino Jerian
Best Italian start-up at the Smau-TechGarage business competition
Presented in the book “Winning Italy: Almanac of Italian Excellence” by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Deloitte Fast Technology 500 EMEA
Deloitte Fast Technology 500 EMEA
Established Amped Software USA Inc. in Brooklyn, NY
Industria Felix award for best management performance and financial trustworthiness
What we do
- We develop software for the analysis and enhancement of images and videos for forensic, security and investigative applications
- Our tools are the standard for multimedia forensics for public safety and national security in over 100 countries worldwide
Who we are
- Company founded in 2008 in Trieste, Italy, with a subsidiary in Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Team of 35 people from 10 different countries with very diverse backgrounds, including former law enforcement officers, military, and Ph.D. in image processing
- Customer support: our priority is giving the best possible support to our users and partners
- Trust: you can always expect an open and transparent relationship with us
- Justice through science: solid scientific foundations at the basis of our tools and everything we do
- Our tools are used in more than 100 countries worldwide
- More than 2800 licenses and seats sold
- More than 1200 organizations in public safety and national security
- More than 2400 people trained on our products
- Amped FIVE: Forensic Image and Video Enhancement
- Amped Authenticate: Image Tampering Detection
- Amped DVRConv: CCTV/DVR Converter
- Amped Replay: Enhanced CCTV/DVR Player
- Amped Engine: Integrated CCTV/DVR Converter
- Amped Training: Gain Expertise in Image and Video Analysis
- Entirely focused on the best possible support for the customer
- Complete products on the market for digital media evidence
- Forensically sound, widely adopted and accepted worldwide
- Deeply involved in the scientific and forensic community
Proud to be recognized as a growing company
We are proud to be ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA in 2017 and 2018 which recognizes companies that have achieved the fastest revenue growth rates in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
We are also very honored to have received the Industria Felix Award which identifies Italian companies with the best management performance and financial trustworthiness determined by the Cerved Group Score Impact.
Become a part of a fun, creative and very dedicated team, where we all come together to share our skills, experiences and ideas, to build products that contribute to keeping our communities safe.